What Happens Next?
Once the Admissions Office receives a full application, an acknowledgement of receipt is sent to the parents/guardian to the email addresses mentioned on the application form. If an application is complete, the applicant’s name will automatically be placed on a waiting list, if there are no vacancies.
If a place becomes vacant and the applicant’s file is successfully assessed, the Admissions Office will make a firm offer of the place to the parents/guardian by email. The parents/guardian should make sure that the email account(s) indicated on the application form will not block correspondence from firstname.lastname@example.org (check junk-mail filter level and make sure there is enough space available in the inbox).
If the place is accepted, you will be sent an Enrolment package by registered post. Please note that a single acceptance fee of CHF 5’000 per student as well as a first term’s tuition and other academic related fees (OARF) are due. Unless otherwise agreed, (a) to confirm acceptance and (b) to secure the place offered, the following steps must be completed:
- sign the Enrolment contract (both spouses or guardians)
- return the contract by either handing them in or sending them by registered post to: The Admissions Office, International School of Lausanne, Chemin de la Grangette 2, 1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
- pay the acceptance fee as well as a first term’s tuition and other academic related fees (OARF) within ten working days of notification by the School of the Enrolment contract.
Please note that:
- the place(s) will not be reserved if either of these above steps are not completed
- if a new enrolment is subsequently cancelled before the published deadline for notification of withdrawal for each term, only the acceptance fee is due. If the tuition and other academic-related fees have been paid, they will be reimbursed by the School. This rule applies throughout the calendar year.
- if a new enrolment is cancelled after the published deadline for notification of withdrawal for each term, no funds will be reimbursed.
Tuition and other academic-related fees for the following school year are set by the School Board in conjunction with the Director on or before 15 March.
Upon receipt by the Admissions Office of the signed contract(s), you will be given access to our New Parents’ webpage.