Guidance for completing the online application form
Here are some helpful tips for completing the Online Application form. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
- Click on the link to the Online Application Form.
- If this is your first time accessing the Online Application Form please click on Create an account
- A registration email will be sent to the email address you provide. Please check your Junk/Spam folder if you do not receive the registration email
- Sign in.
- Make sure you have all of the following documents ready
- School records for the last two years
- Passport of the applicant
- Standardised tests results if available
- Special academic or psychological evaluation results if available
- Click on Add Applicant.
- Click on Application – Complete form
- When completing the form you can “Save” your at any time
- Answer the questions as precisely as possible.
- Select your file
- Always make sure to click “Upload” to attach the file
- If you wish to change a file please first remove the current file (on the right) and then add the new one.
- Please make sure that you have completed all pages
- If a yellow pop up bar appears on the top right corner, this indicates that there is information missing. It will indicate which question needs completing
- Please read the terms and conditions on Page 7 carefully before signing with your name and date at the bottom of the page
- Finally submit your application by clicking on the Submit button followed by confirming your submission
- If you wish to apply for another child please click on +Add an Applicant.
For any questions please contact the admissions department: