Bilingual day camps
The ISL Holiday Camps are dedicated to delivering safe, fun, and stimulating holiday experiences in the outdoors. Through our carefully designed programmes, children will gain confidence, learn new skills and build upon their future potential. We offer bilingual (English and French) day camps for children aged 3 to 12 years old. In order to accommodate individual needs and create the ultimate experience, children are divided into groups according to their age and selected programme. The activities differ each week, yet the focus on adventure and nature remains throughout.
Safety and welfare
Memorable learning experiences
New people, new friends
We will be back with an improved camp offering in April 2023. Stay tuned for more information. Have a look at our camps offered last Summer.
What is included?
Learn everything you need to know about our camps
- Ages – Our camps welcome children aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Safety – A professional first responder will be on-site during all the camps.
- Food – A healthy and balanced lunch is provided, in addition to morning and afternoon snacks.
- Equipment and material – All activities’ equipment and materials are included at no extra cost for all programmes.
- Location – The school facilities will be used as well as outdoor surrounding areas and other local spots where activities may also take place.
- Early drop-off, late pickup – There is an option for an early drop-off from 07:30 onward and a late pickup until 18:00. These services are available at an additional cost CHF 70 each.
Have fun and learn something new.
Our holiday camps offer a range of activities designed to give every child the best experience possible. The camps will include opportunities for children to try out new activities that will challenge and stimulate them, while gaining exposure to the beautiful nature and wilderness that surrounds them.
The ISL Holiday Camps provide an exciting and memorable experience for children. Our goal is to provide children with a fun week in the outdoors, in which they discover new talents and meet new friends in a safe and secure environment.
Bilingual camps, English and French.
Staff members speak both English and French and all of our activities are in both languages. Programmes are delivered bilingually and students will be able to develop new language skills in this inspiring setting.
Your child’s well-being, your peace of mind.
The well-being of your child is our number one priority. Experienced and qualified activity leaders from the International School of Lausanne will ensure that all children are safe at all times, feel involved, and engaged. We aim to ensure that the children return home with big smiles on their faces!
Our Holiday Camps team is led by Mark Gordon – an experienced bilingual camp manager with more than 20 years of experience running summer camps. Our qualified educators are dedicated to ensuring that your child will have an enjoyable and enriching experience.
The camps will take place at our beautiful campus in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne and in its surrounding areas. ISL has the perfect facilities for the camps, including; three indoor gyms, one full-sized football astroturf field, one multipurpose pitch, four tennis courts, a fully equipped art centre, and a professional drama theatre.