Meet our Admissions team
Thank you for your interest in the International School of Lausanne. Whether you already live in Switzerland, or will be relocating from another country, we recognise the importance of finding the right school for your family. We are here to help. Should you wish, we will be happy to organise a visit for you. Susy Weill and Anna Fessler will guide you with passion and professionalism. They will answer your questions about the application process, or any other questions you may have about the school in general.
Get to know us
How do I apply ?
1. Gather all requested documents
(See FAQ on this page)
2. Submit the online application form
The next steps after your application
1. Your child’s application is added to the waiting list
2. As soon as a place becomes available you will be informed
3. We will ask you to arrange for recommendations from your child’s current school
4. Our principals will assess your child’s application
5. Upon successful assessment, an offer of a place will be made
6. You will be asked to pay the acceptance and the first term’s fees
7. You will receive confirmation of your child’s enrolment
Of our families would definitely recommend the school
New students enrolled in 2019-2020
Find out more
1. What documents do I need for my application form?
b. Your child’s passport
c. Standardised test results if available
d. Special academic or psychological evaluation reports if applicable. (Translated into English)
2. How long does the application procedure last, when will I know if my child is admitted?
If you are applying for the current academic year, as soon as we receive a completed application form and the required recommendations from your child’s current school, if a place is available, we will pass their application to our School Principals for assessment. This usually takes up to one week after which time we will be in touch with the outcome. If a place is not available we will place your child’s name on our waiting list and contact you as soon as a place becomes available.
If you are applying for the next, or subsequent, academic years, prior to the start of the relevant admissions season we will place your child’s name on our waiting list. Once we begin the admissions procedure during the January preceding the August entry date, we will request that you arrange for your child’s current school to provide the required recommendations. Once we receive these we will forward your child’s application to our School Principals for assessment. This usually takes up to one week after which time we will be in touch with the outcome.